New to the Milford School District? Register students now!
Kindergarten and all new students welcome
MILFORD – The Milford Public School district continues to welcome new students and invites families new to the Milford community to register their children for school as soon as possible. As the district gears up for the next school year, registering new students now will help ensure a smooth opening in the fall. In addition, once registered, families will begin to regularly receive all of the communications from the district, including information connected to the start of school.
Kindergarten Registration continues to be open for children entering the Milford Public Schools in the fall of 2021. Children who are at least 5 years old on or before December 31, 2021 and are Milford residents are welcome to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year. The registration process is completed online via the district’s website at www.milforded.org.
Families new to Milford are also able to begin the registration process online for children who will be entering any other grade.
We suggest parents read the instructions first before they begin as there are several documents that will be needed for upload to complete their child’s registration (see below). It will take approximately 30 minutes to complete the online materials.
Documentation You Will Need to Register Your Child
The following items will be needed for upload as you begin the registration process.
- A certified copy of your child's birth certificate (with raised seal, not a photocopy)
- For Homeowners: mortgage/deed or tax bill for the residence
- For Renters: lease or rental agreement signed by the landlord, including the landlord's contact phone number
- (2) Recent Utility bills in the same name to the same address (landline phone, water, electric, gas, oil or cable tv)
- A copy of the student’s latest physical exam (must have occurred within the past 12 months) and immunization record
If you have any additional questions, please contact Cass Philpott in the Assistant Superintendent’s office at (203) 783-3422 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.