Established in 1955, the Live Oaks PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization affiliated with the Connecticut Congress of Parents and Teachers (Connecticut PTA), a branch of the National Congress of Parents and Teachers (National PTA.)
Annual membership is open to anyone who supports the Mission and Purposes of the National PTA. The LOS PTA appreciates the support of its membership, whether it be new members joining for the first time, or the many members who sustain their memberships year after year.
Current members enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting rights at LOS PTA meetings
- Access to monthly meeting minutes
- Membership in the LOS PTA Facebook group
To become a member, choose between the online and paper-form options below:
- Online option: JoinPTA.liveoakspta.com
- Paper option: Print and complete the LOS PTA Membership form, then send it in to school with your child, along with a check for the dues.
If you have any questions about PTA membership, please contact Stephanie Buczacki, Membership Chair.