Core Values and Beliefs
The Jonathan Law High School community is committed to developing all students into productive contributors to our global society, while empowering them with 21st century skills.
Our beliefs are embedded in all of our endeavors which contribute to establishing full, responsible, and meaningful lives. Our community is committed to:
- Providing intellectually and emotionally supportive environments
- Developing informed decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Developing effective communication and collaboration skills
- Responding to success and failure with reflection and resiliency
- Cultivating academic and social integrity
- Instilling a sense of pride in self, school, and community
- Establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships with civic, business, higher education, and other community groups and resources
Click here for the March newsletter.
Join us Thursday, March 1 at 7pm
Click here for information about the family forum regarding vaping.