THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
- NEW! ONLINE: Go to www.milforded.org. Under Our Schools, click on Adult Ed. We now accept Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express, both as credit cards or debit cards carrying these logos.
- New in Spring 2020: You may also register for courses online and select 'Check' or 'Cash' as your indicated payment method. Registrations will not be considered complete until the check or cash is received in our offices.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Spring 2020 registration form and mail the form with payment to the Milford Adult Education Office, Parsons Complex, 70 West River Street, Milford, CT 06460.
- IN PERSON: Drop off your completed registration form and payment in an envelope in the locked drop box outside the Adult Education Office in the Parsons building.
IMPORTANT: Mark your calendar with the dates that your General Interest class is held. Only students with an email address will get a class registration confirmation.
- (R) = Resident Milford Resident
- (MSC) = Milford Senior Citizen (age 60+)
- (NR) = Non-Milford Resident
LATE FEES: To avoid a late fee, registration must be received at least one month prior to the start of class. Afterwards, a $10 Late Fee (per course) will be added.
REFUNDS: Will be given only for withdrawals received at least one month before the start of the course. A $10 processing fee will be charged per course for each withdrawal.