TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
- ONLINE: Click on the box (above) to go to the Online Registration portal. We now accept Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express, both as credit cards or debit cards carrying these logos.
- BY MAIL: Print/Complete the Registration form and mail the form with payment to the Milford Adult Education Office, Parsons Complex, 70 West River Street, Milford, CT 06460.
IMPORTANT: Mark your calendar with the dates that your General Interest class is held.
- (R) = Resident Milford Resident
- (MSC) = Milford Senior Citizen (age 60+)
- (NR) = Non-Milford Resident
LATE FEES: To avoid a late fee, registration must be received by the registration deadline date indicated in the course catalog. Afterwards, a $10 Late Fee (per course) will be added.
REFUNDS: Will be given only for notice of withdrawals received by the deadline date indicated in the course catalog. A $10 processing fee will be charged (per course) for each withdrawal.