THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
- NEW! ONLINE: Go to www.milforded.org. Under Our Schools, click on Adult Ed. We now accept Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express, both as credit cards or debit cards carrying these logos.
- BY MAIL: Complete the Fall 2019 registration form and mail the form with payment to the Milford Adult Education Office, Parsons Complex, 70 West River Street, Milford, CT 06460.
- IN PERSON: Drop off your completed registration form and payment in an envelope in the locked drop box outside the Adult Education Office in the Parsons building.
IMPORTANT: Mark your calendar with the dates that your General Interest class is held. Only students with an email address will get a class registration confirmation.
- (R) = Resident Milford Resident
- (MSC) = Milford Senior Citizen (age 60+)
- (NR) = Non-Milford Resident
LATE FEES: To avoid a late fee, registration must be received at least two weeks prior to the start of class. Afterwards, a $10 Late Fee (per course) will be added.
REFUNDS: Will be given only for withdrawals received by September 9th. A $10 processing fee will be charged per course for each withdrawal. Refunds will NOT be granted for any reason after September 9th.