Buses will operate at or close to capacity with heightened health and safety protocols in place, including the use of face coverings/masks and the implementation of assigned seating for all students and adults on board. Should conditions change, bus capacity may be reduced and require changes to transportation services.
Bus Travel Daily Expectations
- Students will board the bus wearing a mask.
- It is our hope to place a bus monitor on every bus (availability permitting) for the purpose of:
- greeting students
- directing them to their assigned seats
- Taking attendance/collect rider data (for the purpose of contact tracing, if needed)
- Buses will ‘load’ from back to front.
- Upon arrival at the destination, students will disembark from front to back.
- Students will have assigned seats and will be required to only use the same bus daily.
Bus Cleaning, Daily Expectations
- Buses will be cleaned and sanitized, with daily log entries to document the practice.