BE A TOP DOG!
Here is my dog, Duncan to show us how to be a Top Dog!
Room 30’s Rules of Conduct
1. Listens when directions are given.
2. Follows directions the first or second time given.
3. Follows daily class & school rules.
4. Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
5. Keep hands, feet and other objects safe and to yourself.
6. Walk in a straight, quiet line without touching people or things.
7. Be prepared with materials, homework, reading log & reading bag.
8. Respect adults and peers. Be kind.
9. Completes work expected in class QUIETLY.
10. Try your best!