Frequently Asked Questions: This page contains answers to common questions of
students and parents.

What is the best way to get in contact with Mrs. Camperlengo?

Email is probably the best way to get in touch with me. I check my email in
the morning and afternoon each day and respond as quickly as possible. Also,
students are asked to give me any notes from you in the morning. Please let
me know the best way to reach you as well!

What should I do if my child is absent?

If your child is absent please call the school and let the nurse know why. 
You may ask me to give homework to a sibling or leave it in the office to be
picked up. If homework is requested it will be in the office after 2:45 pm.
Some class work may have to be made up as well though I try not to overwhelm
the children.

Can I send birthday invitations to school?

Invitations may be sent to school as long as everyone in the class will be 
receiving one; or if a boy is having a party and all the boys are invited
and vice versa for girls. The students are not permitted to pass out
invitations to children in other classrooms. Those invitations will have to
be mailed.

Can I send in something for my child's birthday?

We love to celebrate birthdays in Room 18. Now that our schools do
not allow outside food to be brought in, we cannot have a birthday
snack. However, we will still try to find ways to celebrate.

When I come in to class can I bring a younger sibling with me?

Everyone knows that I love children! If you are coming in for a special event
in our class siblings are welcome. However, they can't come with us if you
are volunteering as a chaperone. We need your undivided attention at these

How does Mrs. C. take her coffee?

Milk, sugar, and extra caffeine! 
powered by finalsite