About Mrs. Zammiello... email: email@example.com
We will all face situations that require math.
We'll work together to practice and become successful at using math to solve problems.
If you need help with a skill, visit during the Common Time Period as needed!
Our Math Practices:
- 1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- 2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- 3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- 4. Model with mathematics.
- 5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
- 6. Attend to precision.
- 7. Look for and make use of structure.
- 8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
MATH is both challenging and rewarding!