● Arrive on time
● Complete all assignments (both in and outside of class)
● Use Spanish to communicate, as it is the primary language of the course
● Be prepared with materials (text, binder or notebook, writing instrument) and assignments
● Be respectful and courteous at all times
● No food, drinks or chewing gum
HOMEWORK: The amount of homework will vary depending on the depth and pace of the course. Written homework will be assigned Monday through Thursday for reinforcement purposes. It is strongly advised that students study daily for 15-20 minutes even when written homework is not assigned. All assignments will be posted on my website.