We are delighted to welcome the 'Class of 2034' to the Milford Public Schools! Children who are at least 5 years old on or before December 31, 2021 and are Milford residents are welcome to enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
Our Kindergarten Registration process will be handled exclusively online this year so we ask you to review the items below. It's a good idea to have the following documents handy for uploading as these are required to complete your student's registration.
- A copy of your child's birth certificate (with raised seal, not a photocopy)
- For Homeowners: mortgage/deed or tax bill for the residence
- For Renters: lease or rental agreement signed by the landlord, including the landlord's contact phone number
- (2) Recent Utility Bills in the same name to the same address (landline phone, water, electric, gas, oil, or cable tv)
- A copy of the student's latest physical exam (must have occurred within the past 12 months) and immunization record.
Please click on the icon to get started.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cass Philpott in the Asst. Superintendent's Office at (203) 783-3422 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.