In order to receive a diploma from the Milford Public School district, students must successfully fulfill a wide variety of requirements. It is important to stay up-to-date on these requirements and to review your progress toward filling them each year.
In order to graduate from the Milford Public Schools, a student must acquire 22.4 credits including, but not limited to:
- 4.0 credits of English (including 0.5 in composition and 0.5 in literature following sophomore year)
- 4.0 credits of Mathematics (including 1.0 in Algebra)
- 3.0 credits of Social Studies (including 1.0 in Survey of America, .5 in Civics and .5 in Global)
- 3.0 credits of Science
- 1.0 credit of Physical Education
- 0.5 credit of Health
- 1.5 credits in vocational/arts electives (Business, Family & Consumer Science, Music, Technology or Visual Arts
- 0.4 credits through successful completion of performance standards in writing, math, literacy and technology
We suggest you review the material in the annual Program of Studies, as well as the annual Parent Student Handbook, found under "Courses & Scheduling" for more information on graduation requirements.