Work from Home
Work from Home Link:
Click here for detailed directions with images. (Recommended)
Before you begin, you must have Active X installed and enabled.
1. If a popup screen appears, choose RUN.
2. If a popup screen does NOT appear: Look for the yellow bar above the words TS Web Access stating: "This website wants to run the following add-on: Remote Desktop Services Active X...If you trust the website and the add-on and want to allow it to run, click here."
3. Click on the bar and choose Run Add-On. Click RUN in the pop-up box.
4. Go to Tools on the toolbar and select Manage Add-ons.
5. Click on Microsoft RDP Client Control- highlight it and click the Enable button in the bottom right of the screen.
6. Click the green Refresh button on the top toolbar (this icon has arrows pointing up and down).
To access your student folder:
1. Click on the program you created your document in (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
2. If the program does not appear on the screen, click on the Connecting to DCTER...flashing orange button at the bottom of the screen. Click CONNECT.
3. Type the word DISTRICT\ and your username. (The \ is the slash above the Enter button on your keyboard). Input your regular network password.
4. OPEN - click on COMPUTER. Find your student folder.
5. Be sure to use SAVE AS, making sure you are saving the document properly in your folder.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact the Media Center.