Welcome to the Staff Workroom by The Information Systems Department! This is the place where you will find the answers to a wide variety of questions you might have regarding anything related to our computers.
Please see links and guides below.
If you experience a technical issue, please create a help desk ticket.
ALL GOOGLE INFORMATION:
MPS Google Resources
Latest additions to Staff Workroom:
Having a technical problem?
Please use the help desk to submit a ticket.
We can't fix a problem we don't know about. :)
Do you have a question?
You can e-mail email@example.com
Do you need to talk to someone right away?
Please call: 203.783.3446 and ask for Bouaneung. (Pronounced Boh-nay.)
She is available from 8 AM - 3:30 PM and would be happy to provide assistance!
If she cannot help you, she will direct you to someone who can.
-- Click HERE to view the Acceptable Use/Internet Policy. --
Below you will find guides and information.
Further down, you will find convenient links to
the sites that you use most often!
F.A.Q.s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I change my password?
- How do I save my files to the network?
- How do I create a help desk ticket? (Updated for 2016)
- What do I need to know to access PowerSchool Gradebook at home?
- How do I register my badge to the copier?
- How do I connect a personal device to the WiFi network?
- What are the settings to configure e-mail on my smartphone?
- Can I write on my Smartboard? How do I clean it?
- How do I save files and folders to Google Drive?
- How do I sign into Google Chrome to backup my favorites to the cloud?
- How do I backup my Internet Explorer Favorites?
- How can I create an Apple ID without a credit card?
- How do I clear my browser cache/temporary files?
- How do I use my iPad?
- Can I purchase Microsoft Office 2016 at a discount?
Guides and Information
- Xerox Workcentre 3635
- Xerox Workcentre 5335
- Xerox Workcentre 5700 Series
- Xerox Workcentre 7120
- Xerox Workcentre 75xx
- Xerox Workcentre D95/110/125
- How To Register Badge To Copier
- How To Change Your Copier/Scanning Password
Final Site Guides
- Getting Started
- Logging In, Changing Password and Overview
- Secretary Guide
- How to Make Thumbnail Icon Buttons of Documents
- Elementary Teachers Guide With Example Exercises
- Resizing Images (Note - You must resize images before uploading)
- Tables, Text Sizing, Linking Site Files, Clickable Image Links
- Calendaring Guide
- Text Editor Icon Key
- Creating/Linking To Pages That Do Not Appear As Planks (bottom of guide)
- eNotify (mass-mailing component, successor to Newsflash)
- Disabling The Dashboard
- Disabling Pop-Up Blocker
- Web Faculty Regulations
Office Quick Guides
Google Mail Instructions
Saving Files Information
- File Saving Notice
- Using Your Network Folder
- Backing Up Internet Explorer Favorites
- How To Sign Into Google Chrome To Backup Favorites To The Cloud
- How To Upload Files and Folders To Google Drive
Webmail/Final Site/Help Desk:
Student Data Sites: