Welcome to the Staff Workroom by The Information Systems Department! This is the place where you will find the answers to a wide variety of questions you might have regarding anything related to our computers.
Please see links and guides below.
If you experience a technical issue, please create a help desk ticket.
Latest additions to Staff Workroom:
Having a technical problem?
Please use the help desk to submit a ticket.
We can't fix a problem we don't know about. :)
Do you have a question?
You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need to talk to someone right away?
Please call: 203.783.3446 and ask for Bouaneung. (Pronounced Boh-nay.)
She is available from 8 AM - 12 PM and would be happy to provide assistance!
If she cannot help you, she will direct you to someone who can.
Someone is always available to take your call from 7:30 AM - 4 PM!
-- Click HERE to view the Acceptable Use/Internet Policy. --
Below you will find guides and information.
Further down, you will find convenient links to
the sites that you use most often!
F.A.Q.s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How do I change my password?
- How do I save my files to the network?
- How do I create a help desk ticket?
- What do I need to know to access PowerSchool Gradebook at home?
- What is Backstreets? How do I get on it?
- How do I register my badge to the copier?
- How do I connect a personal device to the WiFi network?
- What are the settings to configure e-mail on my smartphone?
- How do I backup my Internet Favorites?
- How do I create my Backstreets MySite?
- Does Work At Home work? How do I access it?
- How can I create an Apple ID without a credit card?
Guides and Information
- General Instructions and Information
- Adding To Trusted Sites (prevent having to login constantly)
- Fix Slow Explorer View On Windows 7
- How To Create MySites (store and access your files from anywhere)
- Xerox Workcentre 3635
- Xerox Workcentre 5335
- Xerox Workcentre 5700 Series
- Xerox Workcentre 7120
- Xerox Workcentre 75xx
- Xerox Workcentre D95/110/125
- How To Register Badge To Copier
Final Site Guides
- Getting Started
- Logging In, Changing Password and Overview
- Elementary Teachers Guide With Example Exercises
- Resizing Images (Note - You must resize images before uploading)
- Tables, Text Sizing, Linking Site Files, Clickable Image Links
- Calendaring Guide
- Text Editor Icon Key
- Creating/Linking To Pages That Do Not Appear As Planks (bottom of guide)
- eNotify (mass-mailing component, successor to Newsflash)
- Disabling The Dashboard
- Disabling Pop-Up Blocker
- Web Faculty Regulations
- Instant Messaging and Presence Awareness
- Sharing and Collaboration
- Voice and Video
- Instant Messaging Via Outlook Web (mail.milforded.org)
Office Quick Guides
- General Instructions
- How To Share Your Calendar
- How To Create Folders
- How To Create Contacts
- E-Mail Smartphone Settings
Saving Files Information
Work From Home Information
Webmail/Backstreets/Final Site/Work From Home/Help Desk:
Student Data Sites: