7th Grade Math ~Mrs. J. Zammiello~
Welcome to 7th-grade!
Supplies: All year, kids need pencils and paper!
All classroom information regarding homework, class resources, etc. will be located on the google classroom site. Students are asked to login into their specific google classroom at https://classroom.google.com to view class specific information. Students have been provided access codes to join a class and we have done so in school.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-783-3523 to leave a message. When emailing or calling, please understanding that I may not be available to respond or talk immediately as I may be in class.
- 1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- 2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- 3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- 4. Model with mathematics.
- 5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
- 6. Attend to precision.
- 7. Look for and make use of structure.
- 8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.