Grade 6 Math Rocks!
This year we are using Google Classroom for our classwork and homework information.
You will be sent an email invitation to join each of your child's classes. I will be posting assignments there.
- All students should spend some time each night reviewing material from each of their classes.
- If there is no homework assigned and no classwork that needs to be completed you can:
- Study vocabulary words by making flashcards, a quizlet, find someone else's online quiz, or have someone at home quiz you!
- Reread the section in your book that we are currently working on. Take notes while you read! Summarize what you have read! Try to make sense out of what you are reading and the examples given.
- Take notes, copy notes over, explain your notes to someone else! You can take notes from your book, form your journal, from online - the possibilities are endless.
- Try to recap what you did in class that day and explain it to someone else.
- Go online and do some Khan or MathXL or some other math program or game!
- Go online and find some other resources that will help you with the math. Be a problem-solver, be proactive, be in charge of your own learning!
There is always something that you can do to improve in each of your classes!