Welcome to Eighth Grade Health!!!
Units of Study:
- Introduction to Health Education
- Unit 1: Mental and Emotional Health
- Unit 2: Social Health/Healthy Relationships and Violence Prevention/Conflict Resolution
- Unit 3: Tobacco, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Unit 4: Adolescent Development
Where Are We Now?
Eighth grade students are currently in the "Introduction to Health" portion of the course. They are introduced to the overall objective of the course, the content areas and skills of the course, and the health triangle, which should be applied consistently throughout the course.