Welcome to Seventh Grade Health!!!
Units of Study:
- Intoduction to Health Education
- Unit 1: First Aid and Safety
- Unit 2: Communicable Diseases and Non-Communicable Diseases
- Unit 3: Tobacco, Alcohol, and Other Drugs
- Unit 4: Adolescent Development
Where Are We Now?
Seventh grade students are currently in the "Introduction to Health" portion of the course. They are introduced to the overall objective of the course, the content areas and skills of the course, and the health triangle, which should be applied consistently throughout the course.