Foran C.N.A. program
My name is Maryellen Magee -Brown. It has been my pleasure to teach the C.N.A. program in the Milford school system for the past 20 years .My undergraduate degree is a B.S. in nursing. My graduate degree is in counseling . I have a diverse background in the field of nursing and I hope my enthusiasm for a career in healthcare is contagious !
- To be to class /clinical on time.
- To be prepared with books, notes, homework and pen or pencil. In the clinical setting students will be in full uniform.
- To make up any work missed due to absences.
- To complete all homework/reading assignments on a daily basis.
- To participate in class discussions, group projects, and presentations.
- To act responsibly and respectfully to all students and the teacher in the classroom.
- To carry out clinical assignments providing safe and compassionate care.
- To always treat the residents at the nursing home with dignity and respect .