Jonathan Law Summer 2015 Registration Procedure
The following steps must be completed for your child to become a student at Jonathan law High School:
1) Pick up registration packet from Jonathan Law Main Office between 7am – 1pm
- Main office staff can answer any initial questions regarding packet at that time
2) Complete registration packet in its entirety - must contain the following:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see first page of packet)
- 2 current utility bills and a mortgage/ deed/ home tax bill or signed lease agreement
- Affidavit notarized
- Immunizations, up to date medical records (see first page of packet)
- Most recent report card and transcript (if grade 10-12)
- Copy of parent/guardian current driver’s license or other photo identification
3) Return the completed packet to the Jonathon Law Guidance Department
4) Packet will be reviewed by an administrator and a school nurse for approval
5) Once approved, you will receive a call from the guidance office to set up a meeting to complete registration with the appropriate school counselor. These meetings will occur during the week of August 17 – 21, 2015.
**Any questions regarding the registration packet, prior to dropping off, can be answered by the Jonathan Law main office staff.***
The Jonathan Law Childcare Learning Center is looking for a few kids to have fun and learn with us. Please click here for information and registration.
HERE IS THE LINK FOR GRADUATION PICTURES FOR THE CLASS OF 2015 jlawphotos.com
_________________________________________For upcoming events throughout the Milford Community click here!
Summer Reading and Math, 2015
JLHS loves you, Maren