Welcome to Jonathan Law High School!
Please click here to read our accreditation letter or the above picture to read the entire report
Mark you calendars!!! Thursday, February 15 will be the National Honor Society's induction ceremony in the Senior Cafe at 7pm.
2018 Mid-term Exam Schedule
January 16-19 – All early dismissal days for students.
Tuesday, January 16
7:20 – 9:20 – Period 1 Exam
9:35 – 11:35 – Period 2 Exam
Wednesday, January 17
7:20 – 9:20 – Period 3 Exam
9:35 – 11:35 – Period 4 Exam
Thursday, January 18
7:20 – 9:20 – Period 5 Exam
9:35 – 11:35 – Period 6 Exam
Friday, January 19
7:20 – 9:20 – Period 7 Exam
9:35 – 11:35 – Period 8 Exam
· Buses will bring students to school at the regular time in the morning, and there will be an additional run to bring students in at 9:35 a.m. for the second exam. Students who have no exam during the 9:35 to 11:35 period may return on these buses. Dismissal will be at 11:35, and buses will make the last daily return trip at that time.
· Students who attend ECA and Aquaculture should still report to their respective programs. Buses for Aqua will run on a later schedule while the ECA bus will run at its regular time.
On Monday, January 22nd, we begin our second semester and the day will start in advisory classes. Students will receive their 2nd semester schedule at that time.
If a snow day interrupts the schedule:
The sequence of exams will be followed. The exam scheduled for the snow day will be given the next day school is in session.
If there is a delayed opening on an exam day:
The first exam will be from 9:20 a.m. to 11:20 a.m.
· Students should bring a brown bag lunch. The school cafeteria will be closed.
· The second exam will begin at 11:50 a.m. and finish at 1:50 p.m.
· Dismissal will be at 1:58 p.m.
· There will be only one incoming bus run. Students who need to take exams in the second exam period must come in on the early bus run and report to the cafeteria. There will be runs home at 12:00 and 1:58 PM.
JLHS Child Learning Center is looking for new 3 and 4 year old students! Click here for more information and here for the registration form!
Register your ShopRite card!!! Click here
View our literary magazine here!
Please check jlawphotos.com for Graduation Photos!!
We are LAWMAZING!
Check out our new page - #LAWMAZING - celebrating many of the great things going on right now at Jonathan Law High School!!
Click here for