Welcome to Foran High School
Our Mission Statement
Joseph A. Foran High School is a partnership comprised of educators, parents, students and the community devoted to helping students strive to become responsible, educated, and productive citizens who will thrive in a changing world.
Foran High School will be graduating on Friday, June 21, 2013 at 5:15 p.m. as determined by the Milford Board of Education. Click here for additional graduation information.
Foran Band Spring Concert
The Foran Band will be holding their Spring Concert on Tuesday, May 21st at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium. Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted. All are welcome.
Foran Choir Spring Concert
The Foran Choir will be holding their Spring Concert on Thursday, May 23rd at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium. Admission is free but donations are gladly accepted. All are welcome.
Progress reports will be available on Friday, May 24th in PowerSchool.
With warmer weather upon us I just wanted to send a reminder about the district dress code. Please be sure your student is in compliance with this policy.
Clothing, hair arrangements or other personal adornments or embellishments intended to be, or that incidentally become, disruptive or interfere with regular school operations are prohibited. The following clothing styles are specifically prohibited:
- Black-soled shoes, boots, or sneakers which mark the floor.
- Shoes containing wheels.
- “See-through” style and/or mesh style shirts, blouses or midriff tops. Athletes on school teams may wear mesh team shirts on game days so long as a tee shirt or other shirt is worn underneath.
- Short skirts (skirts shall be of an appropriate length and fit).
- Tank tops or those with spaghetti straps, as well as sleeveless shirts with oversized armholes may be worn so long as another acceptable shirt is worn underneath.
- Outer jackets & coats, unless allowed by the school principal or designee due to the temperature in the building or other valid reasons.
- Underwear which is visible or worn as outerwear.
- Ripped jeans/cutoffs, short shorts and athletic shorts.
- Spandex clothing except for phys. ed. class or athletic practice, unless worn underneath another acceptable garment.
- Sunglasses indoors, unless prescribed by doctor.
- The wearing of hats and other headgear is not permitted in any schools during the school day.