Welcome to Calf Pen Meadow School
Our school mission statement is:
In our school, students have access to an engaging and differentiated instructional program that is aligned to the Common Core State Standards. Our faculty works to ensure that all children can successfully meet the expectations of the curriculum so that all students can achieve to their fullest potential. As a community we strive to foster meaningful relationships and build a safe, supportive environment that develops life-long learners who care and think deeply about their world.
We also strive to foster deep and caring relationships with our students, their families and our greater community. Our active and involved PTA contributes in a positive and productive manner by collaborating with us to enrich students' school life.
Amy Fedigan, Principal
Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences Sign up
As you know, our Fall Family Conferences (Wednesday, October 5, Thursday, October 6, and Friday, October 7) are right around the corner! Conferences will be scheduled through the online scheduling tool, “My Conference Time” starting Tuesday, September 20, after 5:00 p.m.
Simply click the “Sign Up Now” icon, and follow these steps:
1. Select a teacher’s name.
2. Select an open time slot.
3. Enter the required information.
4. Click on Sign up for Conference.
*Families of students in grade 4 and 5, you will meet with your child’s homeroom teacher who will share student progress from the grade-level team about the other content areas.
You may also drop in to see Specials Area Teachers and Support Staff/Interventionists in their rooms/offices as follows:
- Mrs. Travers (Special Education- Room 22)
- Ms. Bruce (Special Education- Room 22)
- Mr. LaVecchia (Special Education- Room 3)
- Ms. Carrano (Special Education Room 4)
- Ms. Pettengill (Art- Room 23)
- Mr. Fischman (PE- Room 8)
- Mrs. Minichiello (Library Media- Library Media Center)
- Ms. Shames (Music- Room 20)
- Mrs. Kennedy (Reading Intervention- Room 21)
- Mrs. Tarini (Reading Intervention- Room 21)
- Mrs. Kingsley (School Psychologist- Room 600)
- Mrs. Flynn (School Social Worker- Room 8)
- Mrs. Potts (Speech- Room 29)
Of course, if a family does not have access to technology, a conference can be scheduled directly through your child’s teacher by phone (203) 783-3521.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Building Use Form
Flyer Approval Form