1. Be safe
2. Be responsible
3. Be respectful
School Wide Consequences:
1. Students will be given a verbal reminder where the teacher will state the problem observed as well as a solution to improve the behavior.
2. Take 5 (brief time-out). This allows the student to take a break and think about the situation.
3. Take 5 Plus reflection sheet that must be signed and returned by a guardain.
4. Office Referral with a phone call home.
School Wide Rewards:
1. Name on Positive Panther Board (name entered for a chance of winning a reward)
2. Positive notes home
3. Pumpkin Delight Positive Press (school wide announcement)
4. Compliment Jar
Problem Solving Steps:
1. Ignore the behavior
2. Give an "I message" (I feel_______when you________. Please stop)
3. Take space
4. Conference with the teacher and peer
5. Private conference with the teacher.