Welcome to Mr. Hribko's Language Arts & Social Studies class!
Here are some policies and procedures to help you do your best!
Click on any of the links on the left to access the things you need.
Extra Help: If students are having a problem understanding a concept, please be aware that I am available for extra help daily at 7:20 a.m. in Room 158. If students require assistance, please provide transportation to assist the student in achieving academic success. A note from a parent/guardian will act as a pass if it is an emergency and the student has not obtained a pass from their teacher. Please note: a student should not come in without completing any homework. Rather, they should come in with the homework they attempted to complete, so I could better guide their instruction.
NO PASS/NO PROBLEM! IF A STUDENT NEEDS AN EMERGENCY PASS, PARENTS CAN WRITE A NOTE STATING THAT THE STUDENT NEEDS TO SEE MR. HRIBKO AND SIGN IT. I'LL GIVE THEM A REGULAR PASS WHEN THEY COME IN.
Homework: Absent? Need homework?
Follow these directions to view the TEAM's HOMEWORK PAGE.
Go to http://www.milforded.org, select Our Schools, East Shore, Homework, Team Gray.
Technology can be temperamental, but students are provided many options to find a solution to their problems. These are the options we discussed in class:
- Handwrite & Come in Early: If a student’s computer crashes, they should handwrite the assignment at home and come in early to type the assignment. I am available daily at approximately 7:20 a.m.
- Email & Come in Early: If students don’t have a printer or they are experiencing printing problems, they could send the typed assignment as an attachment via email. Please note: students must come in at 7:20 to print it out. It is not my responsibility to print-out student assignments as it interrupts class time.
- Save It to a Disk/Google/Flashdrive & Come in Early: If students don’t have a printer or they are experiencing printing problems, they could save it to a disk or flashdrive. Please note: students must come in at 7:20 to print it out. It is not my responsibility to print-out student assignments as it interrupts class time.
- Work from Home: Students can use their google accounts to work from home, save their work to their folder, and come in early to print it out before school. Please note: students must come in at 7:20 to print it out. We cannot lose class time to print assignments.
- After School: If students don’t have a computer, they can schedule time to stay after school to use East Shore’s computer lab, come in early to type assignments, or use the local library.
- Yikes Pass: The final solution is to hold on to the English “Yikes!” Pass in case of computer drama.